Channel your inner King Midas and turn everything you touch into gold, starting with your kitchen. Transform ordinary ingredients into exquisite dishes using golden cutlery fit for royalty.
This article will list the five best kitchen knives that will elevate your kitchen to royal status. Heads up, you’ll have a hard time picking a favorite!
Core Kitchen Elemental Knives
If you’re looking for something suitable for beginners, you can check Core kitchen knives. The 8-inch Chef’s knife, for one, is very promising and easy to use—ideal for newbie cooks. It boasts an attractive Copper Rose Gold color, making you feel like you’re king or queen of the kitchen as you prepare your favorite dishes.
The knife's blade is made of carbon steel, making it highly durable, plus the tapered design of the edge ensures that you can slice and dice swiftly.
- Heavy-duty knife made of carbon steel
- Has a majestic copper rose gold color
- Easy to grip black handle
- Non-stick, coated in titanium nitride
- Carbon steel is not as corrosion-resistant as other blade materials, so be sure to clean and dry the knife after use.
Taylor’s Eye Rose Gold 5-Piece Knife Set
If you’re used to the chef’s knife and feel comfortable using other knives in specific types of cutting, the Taylor’s Eye knife set is an excellent choice.
If you are a lover of class and all things luxurious, you’ll love the rose gold color and shine, which gives an additional charm on top of super sharp stainless steel blades.
Included in the kit are the following knives: 3.5” paring knife, 5” all-purpose knife, 8” carving knife, 8” bread knife, and an 8” chef’s knife.
- Has five different types of knives
- Titanium nitride coated, making the blades non-stick
- Easy to grip rubber handles
- Handles designed with safety guards
- Durable and corrosion-resistant
- Does not come with a knife block for storage
Euna 5-Piece Knife Set
Another knife set that shouts golden! is the Euna 5-piece knife set, whose blades’ classiness matches the equally elegant wood-design handles. This is the best kitchen knife set if you want solid gold-colored blades.
The gold color is visually pleasing, but it also contributes to the knives’ non-stick blades. These knives are forged and not stamped, which gives them lasting strength.
The types of kitchen knives included in the kit are the following: 8’ chef’s knife, 8’ slicer knife, 7’ santoku, 5.5” serrated utility knife, and a 3.5” paring knife.
- Forged knives ensuring durability
- Wood-like designed handles made of polypropylene, making them as durable as the blades
- Non-stick blades
- Comes in a complete set
- Hand sharpened
- No knife block or stand included in the set
Gourmet Easy 3-Piece Kitchen Knife Set
You will realize that white and rose gold is a perfect combination upon seeing the Gourmet Easy knives. These three knives, 3.9”, 5.9”, and 8” stainless steel blades, are a pleasure to see and a breeze to use. They are non-stick because of the holes in the blade and the coating.
The wooden handles are pristine white with an easy rubber grip, providing smooth cuts.
They will be delivered right to your doorstep inside a special knife storage box.
- Delightful rose gold-colored blades
- Durable blade and handle because of the materials used
- Comes with a gift when delivered
- No knife block or stand included in the set
Viners 6-Piece Kitchen Knife Set
Elegance right at the corner of your kitchen, like a trophy from a competition—this is how the Viners’ gold-bladed knives will make you feel, especially when they are mounted on the black magnetic knife stand. This set is just beautiful, and the knives are also sturdy as they are made of stainless steel blades. You can cut with ease because of the sharpness and the easy to hold handles.
Included in the set are the following knives: chef’s knife, carving knife, bread knife, utility knife, and a paring knife.
- Complete knife set with a magnetic knife block
- Assured strength because of the stainless steel material used
- Has a chic gold color
- Titanium coating ensures non-stick characteristic of the blades
- Discoloration may occur as time pass by
- You need to know how to sharpen kitchen knives to ensure the blades remain sharp
You may have a hard time choosing as these knives offer durability, convenience, sharpness, and elegant aesthetics. To help you decide, you can check your current conditions in the kitchen. Do you already have a complete set? Then go for the single Core chef’s knife. Sets with and without knife blocks are included in the kit, so you can further classify your needs. At the end of the day, it still boils down to what your home needs and the functions you’ll be using the knives for.